Are you frantically trying to get your garage door to open with no luck? Don’t worry. It’s not the end of the world. Use the tips in this blog post to help find out why your garage door won’t open. They were provided by https://garagedoorsales.net/garage-door-opener-instillation-in-port-st-lucie-fl . You can visit their site for more great information on garage door repair and garage door installation.
- Your garage door remote needs a new battery – With any luck, the reason your garage door won’t open is right in your hands. If the battery in your garage door remote is dead, there’s no way you can open your garage door with it. Go to the store and get a battery for it and then try to open your garage door with it.
- Your garage door opener sensor is dirty – This is usually the case if your garage door is only opening part of the way. Go into your home and dust the sensor for your garage door opener and see if that fixes the problem.
- Your garage door sensor is misaligned – Did you bump into your garage door sensor recently? Maybe you’re not sure. At any rate go into your garage and check to see if your garage door sensor is properly aligned.
- The power is off in your home – If the power went off in your home, your garage door is not going to open. Go into your house and check your power breaker. Make sure your garage door and opener is getting power.
- Someone turned your garage door opener off – It’s possible that for reasons unknown to you someone in your family disconnected the power to your garage door or garage door opener. Solve this mystery by going in your home and asking.
- Your garage door or garage door opener is broken – This may not be your favorite answer on the list, but it could be reason your garage door isn’t opening. This could be the sign of serious damage to your garage door, so we do not recommend repairing it on your own. If your garage door doesn’t open call your local garage door repairman and have them inspect and repair it for you. That’s your safest option.
For more information visit:
Customer’s Choice Garage Doors and Openers, Inc
2807 Okeechobee Rd, Fort Pierce, FL 34947